Sunday, 15 March 2009

Your Eyes Don't Lie

life is abit kinda of full of dull moments for me...

the dark and unshaded area,
the creeps in ur bones,
the shiverin of e cold chill,
the unexpected moment of truth,
the disturbed past,
the emotional crisis settled on u,
the tiredness of chasin away,
the unknown future,
the unbalance life,
the ever-slippin time,
the fact of losin money,
the not noein who is ur soul mate,
the losin of ur so-called love-d ones,
and the worst of all,
the unpredictable date and time of ur death...

so how to overcome all these fears???
u dont...
u jux wait for them to come and find u...

and let e misery flood u...
let e pain screamed against ur bone...
and feel e world turn upside down...
let ur body take e heat...
and
FALL...

cryin, sobin, shoutin, screamin,
and all nonsense to b taken place...

tat wad i feel... (i came here wif nth to write but end up writin tis... brilliant... crap...)

I know I hurt you,
I know you're hurtin' still.
But I'll make it up to you,
Yeah, baby, I will.
'Cause what we had was so special.
You know we can't give it up.
Now that I'm lookin' at you,
I can see...

Oh, now that I know.
We were apart, but your heart never let go.
So thank you for showing me with one look,
What used to be and still is a possibility..

Ciao!~