Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Burnin' Up

Hello!

rantin time yet again... lol...
anyway, woke up early (yet again), but fall back to sleep again... lol... then changed and went to meet duan and anica for gym session... lol... didnt lose weight... bleh... but at least maintain... hahax... anyway, after tat, went to cp... bought bubble tea... chatted wif bubble tea uncle... lol... he claimed he used to work at np... lol... and then last time e oct balls is he tend one... and all other stuff, anyway, went home... slack and watch e re-run of channel 8 drama bout dancin... and tummy ache... cause of e crunches... grr... out again 2molo... lol... no wonder no money... lol... damn...
oh and i got my module... hahax... as in extra module... lol... but so far, it seems i'm alone... crap... t5a4 anyone for rmt??? pls tell me at least got ppl 2gether... hmmm... or mayb i can change class... hahax... now, waitin for 31 mar to come... so i can take SPAINISH!!! hahax... then i can understand J.Lo Songs... ho ho... hopefully i get tat... hahax...
oh, i tin i learn sumtin frm watchin e re-run of tat drama... sumtin tat i miss off when watchin for e first time... is tat, in order to get ur dream fulfil, sumtimes, u jux have to give up every other tings... includin love... haix... e sufferin in order to get wad u wan... sumtimes, i wonder is it worth it... haix...

I'm hot
You're cold
You go around
Like you know
Who I am
But you don't
You've got me on my toes

I'm slipping into the lava
And I'm tryin' to keep from going under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burning up, burning up
For you baby

I fell (I fell)
So fast (so fast)
Can't hold myself
Back
High heels (high heels)
Red dress (red dress)
All by yourself, gotta catch my breath

Walk in the room
All I can see is you
You're staring me down
I know you feel it too

Ciao!~