Wednesday, 18 March 2009

I don't wanna know

nth much to update...
sales 2day not good... haix... nv even come close to e target...
and i waited so long jux to break my "egg"... i was so close to breakin e big tears... and at e super last min, there my life-saver came...
crap...

jux when i tink of u, i waited for ur msg...
but when i thot of sumone else, u jux have to msg me...
and when i dont wish to entertain u anymore, u jux have to pester me...
u jux have to do every tin opposite of wad i wish for deep down inside...

i used to tink tat u were every tin in my life,
but now, i dont noe...
i dont wish to noe...
e ocassional kisses, hugs are not enough...
but then yet again, every tin frm u were nv enough...
but i have enough already...
e ship sank, e battle died...
and e treasure got sank to e bottom of e ocean...
till another pirate come and swim down to save it up,
it shall b down till e end...
till someone else finds e key,
the lock will e locked for e rest of e Earth life...

Somebody said they saw you
The person you were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself

I don't wanna know
If you're playin' me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know

Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't need to know the truth
Baby keep it to yourself

I don't wanna know where your whereabouts or how you movin
I know when you in the house or when you cruisin
It's been proven, my love you abusin
I can't understand, how a man got you choosin (yeah)
Undecided, I came and provided
My undivided, you came and denied it (why?)
Don't even try it, I know when you lyin (I know when you lyin)
Don't even do that, I know why you cryin (stop cryin)
I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know
That I don't wanna let you go (I don't wanna let you go)
And I don't wanna let you leave
Can't say I didn't let you breathe
Gave you extra G's (c'mon), put you in the SUV
You wanted ice so I made you freeze
Made you hot like the West Indies (that's right)
Now it's time you invest in me
Cause if not then it's best you leave
Holla, yeah

Ciao!~