Saturday, 7 March 2009

Private Party

Hello!

wanted to sign up for e sub-urban race, but then, already close liao... haix... better luck next round ba... too popular ba... haix... then goes my only time to run...
oh, and i'm so sad... i didnt get to b sl... crap... all i'm doin is registration... ass... tis year is so not my year... hate tis year... now, i'm dull... but i still need to attend FOP but not CTC... tat's ass... :( GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
nth much to update...
a pity in e society nowadays... sad...

I`ll take you
Round the way
Cause boy
It`s time to play

I`ll make you
Want me more
Give what
You asking for

This is a private party
It just for you and me
I want to be your hottie
Fulfil your fantasy

This is a private party
It just for you and me
I want to be your hottie
Fulfil your fantasy

Someone like you is
Hard to find

And boy i know what's
Been on your mind

Ciao!~