Monday, 9 March 2009

Perfect Lover

Hello!

shall do a proper post 2day... went out quite early... hahax... left hse and met yihui and dickson at 8.30am to head for skool... reached skool on a bit earlier then e timin... which is a good ting... anyway, after doin a bit of briefin on e event later, we played 1 round of monopoly... and e banker is a damn joker... and since is short game rule, once one bankrupt, e game end... BUT NO... we jux continue... and is lyk e survivor of e fittest la... zZz... and since e last two standin was me and dickson, e battle was intense... hahax... i'm serious... cause we hack rules, didnt pay money to e bank, jux see who land on whose property and see who die first... lol... quite interestin... hahax... had lunch then head off for unity sec... got to e library, set up table... and e fun begins... and we got to noe e sec 3 of 2day... yes, tiss one little tiny winy boy who learns chinese and speak it in a way makin it sound more lyk vularities then chinese by itself... and e 1st round of ppl, quite cute (no literally but in terms of their playin)... all buy one colour frm e board... jux dont wan ppl to let ppl build house/hotel... lol... so end up took quite long... and there's tis guy, he jux dont wan to collect rent... cause he said tat are too cheap money... lol... and since our table got 3 bankers, 2 guys and i'm e only female... sob sob... and 1st round of ppl, are guys somemore... sob sob... but nvm, 2nd round soon beginin...
2nd round mixed liao... but tis time, e game end cause 1 gal declared bankrupt... lol... and she damn happy tat she declare bankrupt... zZz... and so e game end quite quick... zZz... all in all, not bad a session...
took bus to yew tee mall, ate ljs then head to take train to woodlands then bus back home... lol... eyes are tired after so long... and i'm goin to gym 2molo... lyk finally... lol...
a clip to share... very funny... if u dont get wad she singin, then look at e lyrics... a good laugh... enjoy...


The Mom Song



You're the perfect lover
I'm in love with all the things you do
So seductive when you touch me
I can't get enough of you
You're the best
Baby, you got me obsessed
And I can't catch my breath
Baby, I must confess you got me
Ah, ah, ah
When you come around
Got me so damn high
Can't come down
Everytime you touch me there
You make me feel so hot

I love it
everything you do is so seductive
You got everything that I want and then some
And I can't even front so listen
I know what your missing
Better hurry up
Cause time is ticking
Tic Tock Tic Tock
Come and Get me while I'm hot

Ciao!~