DAMN THOSE BLOODY BASTARDS SON-OF-BITCHES WHO STOLE MY WHITE POUCH!!! DAMN MAC AT SK GYM!!!! DAMN THOSE TAT TOOK MY PHONE, AND DONT EVEN BOTHER TO GET MY PHONE BACK TO IT'S RIGHTFULLY OWNER!!! DAMN THOSE TAT EVEN MY EZ-LINK CARD OSO WAN TO STEAL!!!
AND CAUSE OF ALL THESE, U MAKE ME GO THRU SO MUCH PROCESSES JUX TO MAKE MY LIFE AS NORMAL AS POSSIBLE... DAMN U LA...
ASSHOLE...
and besides all these, i'm worry freakin out!!! my ez-link card has my ic number... my phone has pictures... my phone has a few stuffs important... my phone has my calendar of all those tings i'm goin to do... my phone has lots of songs tat will die if found out e source... damn them... for makin my life a livin hell of a mess...
and to top it all, everyone tinks is my FUCKIN FAULT TAT I, GET THIS, PURPOSELY, LOST MY PHONE, EZ-LINK CARD!!! FUCK LA!!! and my parents are f... keep naggin... especially my mum... enter e hse, back frm jb, and all she starts doin is nag and nag... asshole... is not tat i wan to scold them or wad, but hello, u tink i dont noe all those???
grrr... fuck those who took it la... better get knock and bang down by a car, in a case of hit and run accident... left there to bleed and die... scrumbags...
grrrrrrrrrrrr... and to add sprinkles all over it, i'm piss... over sum rubbish stuffs... and i dont even have to work for 2day, 2molo and fri jux cause sales is bad... my fault??? hello, the crowd is there, but the crowd aint buyin anytin!!! get tat fact... is damn bloody hard can!!! econ not everyone is earnin hor, so not everyone buyin... i bet there is a rise in pets over at e SPCA...
cant b bother anymore... i shall go back and curse and swear tat person who took my pouch and dont wan to return... grrrrrrrrr...
Two 'o clock and I wish that I was sleeping
You're in my head like a song on the radio
All I know is that I got to get next to you
Yeah I got to get next to you
Sitting here turning minutes into hours
To find the nerve just to call you on the telephone
You don't know that I got to get next to you
Maybe were friends
Maybe were more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little too long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy
But I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you
Whatcha got to say? Whatcha got to do?
How ya get the one you want to want to get next to you?
A funny Production of Britney's Song: If U Seek Amy