rantin time once again... woke up early??? oh well, i consider it early la... lol... around 10 plus??? hahax... if u noe me tat is, 10 plus is still cannot wake up de... lol... anyway, woke up but still lie in bed... too deep into my nora robert fantasy... since oh well... *shrug* anyway, flipped thru apr issue of seventeen and tis month cleo, saw and fancy some stuffs... oh well, i'm too broke to spend any money... lol... use lappy for a while and then went to bathe and head out... took bus to bishan and waited for e royal highness to reach... lol... so while waitin for her, went ahead to browse around... hypnosis havin a damn cheap sales there... eyein a few pieces... but didnt buy cause broke... nvm... i'm so goin to drag my mimmy there... lol... then head for popular to kill e remainin waitin time there... saw a couple bks i lyk... hmmm... pitch pitch... lol... anyway, fiona finally arrived and went down to find her at e TOILET!!! lol... unusual meetin place, aint it??? lol...
head for aijisen to eat... yummy... then went to walk... walked here and there, wanted to catch a movie but got nth to watch... k la, not nth... is either too scary - coming soon, or not of legal age to catch it yet - watchmen... lol... so wanted to chill at e cheaper place - library, but ended up, went to do pedicure... lol... but since i was wearin boots, so change to manicure... went to walk around first... let me tell u fiona is a prevert... end of story... lol... went to cotton on, cotton on body, body shop, sasa and a few more shops... then head for our manicure session... lol... after tat home sweet home... and it seems, everytime i come home, first time i do, fall flat on my back and slip into lalaland... lol... m i tat tired??? i dont feel it... but i noe i have all these cramped muscle aches...
and i got to wake up early 2molo... damn... jux in order to get to meetin... haix... pasir ris... damn long nv go there liao... lol...
want to see my manicure??? i tink a bit over price... but then looks not bad la... lol... hahax... and nth of wad anica said have happen to me YET... let's jux pray hard it wont... lol...
Been sitting thinking about you and I and wondering why were not getting along
so frustrated 'cause what we had was a happy home.
I don't know what the situation is but I can tell in the way we kiss
we don't talk no more it feels better when I'm alone
Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you
like you don't appreciate all that I do.
you gotta show me that you want me to stay
don't turn & walk away
so frustrated 'cause what we had was a happy home.
I don't know what the situation is but I can tell in the way we kiss
we don't talk no more it feels better when I'm alone
Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you
like you don't appreciate all that I do.
you gotta show me that you want me to stay
don't turn & walk away
Ciao!~