back... yeah!!! damn tired... oh well, nice hike on e foots... lol...
startin frm mornin, where i have a free ride into e office, and a nice little "role play" and quiz and explaination time b4 i start my hike out of e way deep deep ulu area... but i had company... lol... met a new collegue yet again... hmmm... but older than us... lol...
and OMG la... i'm doin closin on weekdays, and openin on weekends... gosh, i'm scare liao... sob sob... and i'm doin closin & openin ALONE!!! ARGH!!! i'm super scare if later e goods missin or wad la... but then tis time round, lots of FREE STUFFS TO B GIVEN OUT LOR!!! buy 2 5lbs, get 10% and free treats... spend $60 and above, got lucky draw... so come visit me hor!!! lol... tiong bahru plaza, weekdays i work 4 to 10pm, weekends 10am to 4pm... lol...
in e afternoon, 2nd part of e hike begins... and e tour guide, being me, is so so at some point... only when i see a buildin i kinda of a bit recognize, would i then noe how to walk... lol... so 2day hike startin venue is raffles place -> clarke quay -> hill st(bugis) -> EU square -> shell house -> river valley road -> montessa childcare centre -> oxley rd -> plaza sing... lol... isnt tat hell of a journey??? and e final destination kept changin... lol... in between stop for breaks and lunch... and have absolute no luck wif cafe related stuffs...
then trained to chinatown to meet up wif family and uncle philip and auntie nancy... frm goin to mouth restaurant to end up goin to a "quite yummy" place to eat dinner... lol... k la, is not bad... but e streamed fish is so freakin big lor... quite fat wif LOTS OF FATS around e eyes... and i mean literally... and since ONLY i noe how to eat fish eyes, i get e WHOLE PORTION of stuffs... ga... my dad say good for me... lol... say 2day i recieved lots of omega 3... ZZZ... crap... and so i suppose i should have slim down lyk 0.3kg??? lol... as if... hahax...
and below is 2 pic of me and my wonderful thumbs... lol... cause ppl claimed my manicure e thumbs nice nia... and e other 8 fingers not nice... crap...
and my freakin eyes look so small... argh!!!
oh and i got new nickname 2day... crap...
Remember the feelings, remember the day
My stone heart was breaking
My love ran away
This moments I knew I would be someone else
My love turned around and I fell
Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don't need you in my life again
Won't you be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don't need you again
No I don't need you again
You once made this promise
To stay by my side
But after some time you just pushed me aside
You never thought that a girl could be strong
Now I'll show you how to go on
My stone heart was breaking
My love ran away
This moments I knew I would be someone else
My love turned around and I fell
Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don't need you in my life again
Won't you be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don't need you again
No I don't need you again
You once made this promise
To stay by my side
But after some time you just pushed me aside
You never thought that a girl could be strong
Now I'll show you how to go on
Ciao!~