nth much... sales not tat good, even thou target set consider ok... crowd is there at nite, but not much buyin... many ask and say see first, then consider but as usual, nv buy... pass afew sales to joshua, if not daniel will kill him... so no commission at all... damn... mayb might have team work tat $30 bucks... but nah, i dont tink so... gg to me 2molo and all e followin nites closin... cause i can count and start goin blind... the gifts itself is already so hard to count lor... e name... oh man, save me... tank god 2nite got joshua help me, if not i ho sai... and worst, sat and sun i doin openin... hahax... i wonder how i'm goin to do... lol... so 2day, earn extra OT money... lol... again, tank joshua for helpin claim... :) 2molo, yet another day... pls, let e CROWD AND THE SALES COME IN!!!
pity joshua... he stayed overtime to help me, and yet he 2molo have to go to office so early... haix...
Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind
Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose
Truth is you can stop and stare
Run myself out and no one cares
I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away
Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse
Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try
Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I wont be satisfied
So why try ignoring him
Make it a dirt dance floor again
Going out of my fucking mind
Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose
Truth is you can stop and stare
Run myself out and no one cares
I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away
Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse
Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try
Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I wont be satisfied
So why try ignoring him
Make it a dirt dance floor again
Ciao!~