Everyone says the moving on part is the toughest, but how does guys do it so easily?
My friends been telling me to hate him. It's the only way to move on. But I told them I can't hate him because I already forgive him. The power of love? the stubbornness of me? The persistence of me? I told them that I realised and understand that God (regardless of whichever religion you belong to) create humans to love one another. You may complain for a while for ur hatred, but after that, you either forget about it or forgive it.
Looks like the 'answers' you gave me, wasn't closure enough for me. I guess I need more than just that. But I believe because you found another girl that you like that's why you are doing this to me. Not because the feelings are gone, because u said before the feelings will always be there No matter how small it is.
Still loving you, still waiting for you.