If only time can be rewind...
I wish I am there to be with you thru more challenges ahead because that is what every relationship is suppose to go thru.
But I wouldn't give up who I am now because I am glad that I am who I am now.
You go thru life to find out who you really are and be who you want to be .
Sometimes in order to grow up, you need to go thru certain stuffs to learn. And to learn, you need to learn by yourself, without help, without guidance, if not you are not growing, but helping yourself to be a prey for the strong.
I wish I helped you grow up by yourself more instead of what little I felt I done. Maybe it's time you see the world you live in by your own eyes and look more thru the 3rd party eyes , you would see your 'beautiful' world is not as nice as you think it is.
I wish that I can continue to be your friend and let you see your world thru my eyes because the biz world that you want to be in, I only worry for you. because you don't wish to visit those countries that i went, you didn't give me the time to tell you my stories, i can only hope for you the best and let you discover the world by yourself. Don't take things just by the surface cover or what you believe you know because there are more than meets the eyes.
I wanted to travel to hk n Taiwan with you, now that I'm back, but you didn't want to give me the chance to. I want to show you the world that I've seen and Maybe then, would our love have grown. But it's all too late now. I only wish that I could keep those promises I had with you, because that is who I am and I don't break promises, even as your friend.
Loving you still. Always have, always will.