Friday, 11 April 2014

Try - P!nk

Currently sitting by the Riverside at Clarke quay, enjoying the river breeze. Recalling the other 2 times sitting here with my 2 diff grp of girl pals - the bayne street girls and chor chor + fee. Chatting all about our future, about our future jobs, about how to make money in today's economic. It was Then I wanted to open my own stall n cook for a living. But still, it's easier said than done.

Looking at people taking that swing, don't think I will ever find the courage to take that. Call me chicken, I don't care.

Enjoying the breeze, people watching, listening to the awesome playlist that my favourite ice cream store at Clarke quay (Nope, not the Japanese one, But the one at the end of central this building.) The funny thing is I never had their ice cream before, just had tea everytime I'm here, But I would recommend it to all my friends Cause of the nice ice cream n good service the waiters provides.

I'm Really the outdoor fellow who likes to absorb the energy that the public gives. Penning down my feelings after every outdoor trip, helps to clear my thots.

I wonder are u happy with ur life now? I wonder have u found out the meaning of happiness? And I wonder where is my happiness Then. It's not that I'm not happy with my life now, But it's not the super happy like when I was with u.

" Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple o'times
Why do we fall in love so easy
Even when it's not right
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You gotta get up and try, try, try
You gotta get up and try, try, try
You gotta get up and try, try, try"

No comments :

Post a Comment