Monday, 10 March 2014

signs?

Is this a test? A test that I have to go through to fight for what is left of my relationship? or a test for me to go thru to forget about him? I seriously don't know. And because nobody has ever experience this case scenario before, so who do I ask?

Cause if it's fate, just let him appear in front of me, won't that be a clearer sign than all these happening right now?

If anyone has ever been in such a situation before, just tell me what to do. When people break up of a bad r/s, good luck comes to them. but when people break up from a good relationship, bad luck happens. so how do you explain it? at the same time, despite packing away everything, things that I lost when we were together, how can it suddenly appeared despite packing my room so many times before and all these never appeared before. And things related to your interests or related to you suddenly appears all of a sudden - fishing, darting, prawning, tiong bahru, and many more.

And why until today you have to keep avoiding me if you are so confident that you are over me? What if the fact that you are actually bored in the relationship was because I wasn't around? What happened to the fighting spirit that we had together? What happened to your own theory of you won't be attracted to another girl when you are in a relationship? Maybe you didn't know your theory doesn't work at all. If you realised now, you should be having some rather bad stuffs happening around you, along with certain things that will remind you of me happening unknowingly around you. Because there's more than meets the eyes, and maybe it is signs that nature is giving to you despite you refusing to listen to it.

on a side note, feeling very down and not quite right today. Because of all these signs that I saw, and maybe cause I witnessed my own death in my dreams, headed out for a breather. But yet the place I went was the prawning area that we went to kill time. Emotions just came pouring out. feeling totally down and worst was the vomiting came back, worst than before. Looks like I need to head for another check up soon.




Because I know what fate has in store for me, that's why I'm willing to wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment