Friday, 7 March 2014

Appreciation

Shall delicate this post to all the people that I'm grateful for and my thoughts that went thru my mind during this period of time.
I'm very thankful for all my girl pals and bro who are always there for me until today, helping me to go thru this period of time, regardless how small or big a part you played, I'm grateful. 
Really thankful for my ladies, friends & bro: 
  • Yina for her listening ear and being there for me.
  • Alicia for her listening ear and last minute meet up at starbucks to hear me pour my feelings out
  • Anica for "slapping" me awake with what I should be doing with my life
  • Ying Duan for listening to me and trying to fix me into her busy schedule
  • Pin Xuan for bringing me out to attend motivation talks and listening to me.
  • Lee Gek for listening to me, pei me study and running.
  • Yihui, Merilyn and Fiona for listening to me and giving me their advices.
  • Gui Feng for attending class with me, listening to me.
  • Yan Jun for listening, and giving me her own advices
  • Michelle, Ming Xing and Rui Xian for listening, being there and wanting to help me spit at his face for doing it to me.
  • Chee Lieng for being an older brother that I never have, for being a listening ear every single night to make sure I don't fall into depression like he did, letting me understand what guys are thinking and how similar Nicholas's thinking is to his. 
  • Siti for listening to me and understanding me. 
  • Samuel for always trying to be an idiot and cheering me up with those playful bluffs.
  • Vincent for listening to me. (and for me to avoid for the rest of my life now.)
  • Anita for her support and the clubbing session to help me forget the unhappiness.
  • Jolyn for her listening ear and understanding. 
  • Yenn Ting for her listening ear, and understanding how I felt. 
  • Coreen and Ching Fang for asking me to stay strong and to move on. 
  • Vivian mummy for trying to set me up in a blind date because she wants me to be happy
  • all my fgm fairies who asked me to stay strong because they believe I can do it.
  • and other random people and strangers who makes me smile with their simple compliments. 
  • and a book - Why men love bitches. Because without it, I wouldn't have found back the "bitch" I was in the early part of my r/s with nic. And because I found it back, I'm happier with myself than I was in the later part of the r/s which I lost myself.

Really thankful for all these people for teaching/showing support in their own ways to make me grow up and understand how my own life should be about. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, many things seems to be happening during this past month. lots of things related to you seems to keep appearing in my face. 
  • looking for jobs - jobs found to be located at tiong bahru
  • people asking me to go play darts or fishing. 
  • just found a fishing shop in kovan just now.
  • talking to bro and found out some stuffs that reminds me of you like keeping fishes.
  • no idea why just suddenly felt like listening to S.H.E songs
  • bro talking about his romance reminds me of those early days when we first started. going all out, planning surprises for me, spending as much time as we have together. 
  • back to watching animes. 
  • recalling back cycling trip with you to ecp and you keep complaining how lousy I am. haha. good old days of you complaining about me. 
  • found out that your close friend has a bff that is my primary sch and secondary sch mate. (makes me wonder how small singapore really is.)
  • while looking for other wet market people, how coincidental it is to find another person who also sells fishes at tiong bahru market. 
  • deja vu(s) have been happening which reminds me of that time at changi area during our night cycling which I told you later on. 
  • and many others that I can't recalled. (shall update it when I recall it.)
I don't know what fate is telling me despite me wanting to wait while moving on because I never know what kind of "fish" I might "catch", be it for better or for worst. But what I believe still remains deep inside me and I believe the time will come when nature decided our course to intertwine again or maybe not. For it's better not to have any expectation, because unexpected will happen only you least expect it to and when you stop searching for it. Our life(s) are already pre-planned and these are the lessons we must learn in order to grow.  

No comments :

Post a Comment