Sunday, 23 March 2014

death

saw a post recently about this girl who posted her final farewell via instagram, and while reading thru everything, I totally understand how she felt. Cause I went thru what she felt. It was really that bad that I wanted to die. Worst was that I had nightmare about my own death and that is like the 2nd time within 6 months, and in between I have a few times I had nightmares about being admitted into hospital cause of accidents. Because deja vu always happened on me, I am worried. Much less, this year horoscope states that our health will be affected, so it just increases the worry level. And knowing my own health now, with the vomiting, and now with the suddenness of lightheadedness, I got to take care of my own health. Playing safe is better now that I believe more in signs. But I believe that my time might be up soon if such signs are appearing. Or maybe this might be yet another challenge that I need to overcome on top of what I am going thru.

Sometimes you never know what you have until you lost it because you never appreciate it enough.