back frm studyin... at bishan... hoho... very productive, i suppose u can say... hahax... anyway, not much to say... studied at bishan library then cause r ppl too noisy, moved to coffee bean... walked a bit b4 headin there... bought my lunch... and my LOVE LOVE DRINK - BLACK FOREST!!! hahax... a bit of coffee and a dash of chocolate is LOVE!!! hahax... my lunch at 4plus??? and all it consists of is black forest and shi lin chicken... called alicia(not u la, loy), might hear frm her??? dont noe la... studied a while and off for retail VISION therapy... which is a failure... cause end up go cotton on and bought a tank top... bleh... k la... off to study... sian... 2molo got to wakie wakie damn early... bleh... studin in skool a bit first b4 EXAMS!!! ARGH!!! it's so unfair... either ppl are endin exams 2molo or already ended, but i'm jux startin 2molo... ARGH!!! even my sis endin her common test 2molo la... bleh... but she's suckin at science... HOHO!!! and i said her for being so lousy in PRIMARY skool science when it's freakin easy lor... lol...
MES 2MOLO... GOOD LUCK, PEEPS!!! GO GO GO!!! THEN HOLIDAY AFTER 3 DAYS... HOHO!!! BUFFET!!! YUMMY!!!
Lunchie and Black Forest... Yummy!!! coffee bean more often, PLS!!! :)
He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...
You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...
You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know
Ciao!~ (oh, wtf, i found a SUPER UNGLAM PHOTO OF ME ON SKY-Guides BLOG!!! ARGH!!! and they claim is on ggs website!!! WTF!!!)
(oh, and go listen to tis singer- Christina Milian, she's good... damn nice la, her songs... k la... i dont wan to study liao... so i came here to recommend... bleh... and i found a few songs i heard on radio and didnt noe until now... hahax...)