Friday, 20 February 2009

footprints in the sand

Hello!

back frm skss... damn long nv step foot into tat skool... anyway, went back for thinkin day celebration... hahax... time for gathering wif all the fellow guides... hahax... had lots of laughters and got to meet seniors tat very long nv see liao... hahax... b4 goin to skool, went to meet anica at city hall... was late... =X guilty... anyway, pei her go buy her cousin's present... and we came to a conclusion, dont give birth to a boy... is super hard to find a appro. gift for a guy la... zZz... hahax... not tat i'm plannin to give birth... took a few pic here and there... will get e remainin pic frm wanling first then post all on facebk... hahax...








You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I'm going

You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way

And just when I
I thought I'd lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair

And I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand
When I'm weary
Well I know you'll be there
Cause I can feel you
When you say

Ciao!~