supper addicted to tis song rite now la... was listenin thru all e old songs available on my lappy, then heard tis song, then kept replayin la... zZz... watched e music video, find it abit dumb... but then another music video by katy perry is even more dumb... u wan see??? i show u... rite at e bottom... WATCH FOR E ENDING!!! is super funny... lol... but e whole video is dumb... who uses Barbie & Ken for music video???
anyway, went out to studied wif yihui, dickson and jon... consider a bit productive... hahax... managed to rmb abit of econs... crap... anyway, 2molo full day on mes... and yes, many ppl are already done wif their exams, so dont come find me and show to me... bleh... =X wadeva... another 4 days, and i will wait... off to study or at least go find movies to watch... =X
This was never the way I planned, not my intention.
I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion
It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on.
I'm curious for you, caught my attention.
You're so GAY!!!I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion
It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on.
I'm curious for you, caught my attention.
Ciao!~
(guilty of watchin 2 movies 2nite... =X BUT, house bunny and sex and the city are damn freakin nice movies for u to di-stress and head urself into bed...) studyin 2molo hopefully will b of help... off to read my nora robert book, again, guilty... =X