back for daily dozage of rants... 2day went skool for 2 hrs, came back... sianx... last session of hip hoppy... danced to e song - I remember by Keyshia Cole... Not bad... her words are super meaningful... anyway, hip hop lesson is where i always find songs frm justis ipod to grab frm... hahax... =X danced lyrical hip hop yet again... head out to take bus home... damn weird la... everyone cross e zebra crossin to go class, but i cross to go take bus go home... then ppl stare... as if i wear somethin wrong... zZz... anyway, dont care, jux walked...
came home in an hr time (another record breakin session), took e same seat on both buses(74,156)... came home, read my storybk tat i borrowed on tue? read finish one, left another one... damn nice... but then again, i'm always interested in supernatural as in werewolves and vampires and fae and so on... not really much in ghost this type... and if includes fightin and battlin between werewolves, tat makes it all so much better... anyway, out of point... zZzz... read, bathe, sleep, eat maggie mee - cause lazy go down buy, then sleep some more, recieved anica's call, changed, got ready, went out to meet her, head to gym...
feelin abit of muscle ache here and there... did so many half-sit up la... now a bit of tummy ache... ZzZ... k la... no link... lol...
k la... now need to study PAC test for 2molo... i didnt even rmb la... zZz... until lyk on e way home then rmb... sianx... tat means i cant b late 2molo... oh, and we got a walk around skool 2molo... Y??? jux to see those systems... zZz... lame, rite??? i wan a shuttle bus... lol...
Ciao!~
And where were you when i cried at night?
Waking up, couldn't sleep without you.
Thinking of all the times we shared.
I remember when my heart broke.
I remember when i gave up loving you.
My heart couldn't take no more of you.
I was sad and lonely.
I remember when i walked out.
I remember when i screamed I hated you.
But somehow deep inside I'm still loving you.
I'm sad and lonely.
Waking up, couldn't sleep without you.
Thinking of all the times we shared.
I remember when my heart broke.
I remember when i gave up loving you.
My heart couldn't take no more of you.
I was sad and lonely.
I remember when i walked out.
I remember when i screamed I hated you.
But somehow deep inside I'm still loving you.
I'm sad and lonely.