one down... 2 more to go... econs 2molo... feel so screwed up for 2day paper... anyway, went skool early to study wif them... felt so empty la... anyway, 2molo econs is lyk puky... i'm only so confidence wif my lecture notes, but wifout it, i tink i can die... cause is freakin hard to do all... hello!!! is macro and micro... is dead la... haix... goin to chiong much more worst than mes 2day... 2day paper, so so... but feel screwed anyway...
and i have a partner 2day(again)... happens when i was takin 156 to skool la... say hello to greenie... oh well, he's a friendly caterpillar... yes, now u noe how gross it is... ewww...
got to chiong my econs now... after i vist every damn pets and collect money... so yet... Ciao... and listen to tis song!!! take me on the floor by The Veronicas... hahax...
My heart is racing as you're moving closer
You take me higher with every breath I take
Would it be wrong to stay?
One look at you and I know what you're thinking
Time's a bitch and my heart is sinking down
You turn me inside out
Take me on the floor (dadada da dadadada)
I can't take it any more (dadada da dadadada)
I want you, I want you, I want you to show me love
Just take me on the floor (dadada da dadadada)
I can give you more (dadada da dadadada)
You kill me, you kill me, you kill me with your touch
I wanna kiss agirlboy
I wanna kiss agirlboy
I wanna kiss a boy
I wanna ...
You take me higher with every breath I take
Would it be wrong to stay?
One look at you and I know what you're thinking
Time's a bitch and my heart is sinking down
You turn me inside out
Take me on the floor (dadada da dadadada)
I can't take it any more (dadada da dadadada)
I want you, I want you, I want you to show me love
Just take me on the floor (dadada da dadadada)
I can give you more (dadada da dadadada)
You kill me, you kill me, you kill me with your touch
I wanna kiss a
I wanna kiss a
I wanna kiss a boy
I wanna ...
Ciao!~