Anyway, besides the point, much as I really really hope for all 3 wishes of mine to be granted this year (since they are for this year.) I really really hope for all of them to come true because much as my guts and hearts tells me that, my brains tells me another. I can only leave it to fate and destiny because they are such a funny thing and I rather let it come my way.
U can read and see if u agree.
You know relationships and love are two different things. You can be in a relationship with someone but not love them. You can love someone and not be in a relationship with them.
Even when you love your partner from the bottom of your heart, sometimes, being in a relationship with them is hard.
At the starting of a relationship, it's easy to overlook all the problems and just be excited about everything.
But when the emotions settle down, and you really understand that person, you realize whether or not you really love them.
It is true that if you two love each other, most of the relationship problems are easily solved.
At first, I used to mistake love for the surge of emotions I got in the starting of a relationship.
But then I realized those were just hormones. Love is more meaningful than just hormones. It has to be.
Love is much more about trust and respect. It's when you know that you have someone who will always be with you through thick and thin.
It's when you know someone understands you and will support you no matter what. It's when you know that you will not do anything to hurt that person and neither will they.
You know, they say that with love comes jealousy, insecurity, and a lot of negative feelings.
I think that's baloney. Those feelings come with relationships, hormones and our own insecurities. Love is something more pure than that.
I am not saying if you love someone, you will not have those feelings. I am saying those feelings are their because of the relationship and our insecurities. Don't blame love for that.
And relationship and love are two different things.
Maybe a lot of what I've written over here doesn't make sense. Maybe it's because love is really hard to define. Maybe, scholars and philosophers have already defined it and I haven't read about it yet.
No comments :
Post a Comment