Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Whatever U Like - Nicole Scherzinger

jux goin to blog bout celebrities side of news... and a bit of randoms and 2day class jokes... hahax...

1) Beyonce's new song coming out is Video Phone... so wad's e big deal??? well, LADY GAGA is goin to b in it... it's a combination song frm them, and e music video is said to b awesome... gotta wait and see...

2) People's mag is being lyk all paparazzi, but e so-called facts tat they gather, r bullshit... so for those who thinks that kristen and robert are gettin married, they are not... but it's a fact tat rob is woo-in kristen...

3) beyonce and jay-z makes a perfect celebrity couple, cause even wif their hectic schedules, they still meet up wif each other for lunch in NY... and b a couple over cham and lunch talks... awwww...

4) as mention in yesterday post, taylor squares are datin... true or not??? not sure, but many reports have surfaced...

5) nick jonas is not disbandin himself frm e jonas brothers... it's jux tat he's currently workin on another project called nick jonas and the admin... so watch out for e productions...

6) r e twilight cast really very close??? hmmm... a few sources states tat a few of them didnt attend david slate's eclipse wrapped up party, but instead party else where... eg??? ashley went to party wif gossip girls cast, taylor laurent went to watch hockey match wif taylor swift, kellen went to party in LA too jux tat i forgot where it was... lol... oh, and main lead kristen, didnt even attend... rob??? he attended for 45mins, since his lady and current bang, didnt attend... awww, so sad...

7) angelina jolie has banged b4 her mother's bf, and was found out at e age of 16... LOL!

8) jennifer's body shows 2molo!!!

9) This is it oso shows 2molo!!!

10) missed e chance to buy secret recipe's cakes 2day at PS... it was on half price... awww... fml...

11) durin marketin tutorial, when we were suppose to ans qn of is customer always right, only 1 gave e "rite" ans, while e rest??? we bitched out e contents of our unhappiness... LOL!!!

12) durin project management lecture, i created a fml for my lecturer seein tat wad she told us was super funny... wanna hear???
Today i met wif an accident. Seeing that my students are sleepy, i told them that the bus driver bumped into my backside. It alerted them up and they started laughing. FML.

13) downloaded many songs for tap tap revenge and i'm playin lyk crazy... -.-

14) i need to re-do my interview for UPE... sianx...

15) when m i goin to watch those shows tat i wan to watch???

16) when is e freakin next cha for manga comin out???

17) when is e next bk to e series comin out???

18) y is dec 3 so far away still???

19) i need more time to sleep... nitex...

Ladies and gentlemen
I know what you want
She's hot as a stove
Her name is Nicole

I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
I do, I do whatever you like

What you want?

I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
I do, I do whatever you like

[Verse 1]
Boy, you want my body
Wanna ride it like a Harley
Once or twice around the block
I bet I'll have you saying whoa, whoa!

First stop, let me pop
Drop like a helicop
Pay attention on me
While I show you the scenario

You charming me boy
Yeah boy, you're charming me
Just like this beat is gonna do
on the radio

Damn, I thought you knew me
by way you're talking to me
You get any closer to me
Then I might just have to let it go

Something 'bout that cocky thing,
you got me wanna see what's really going on

[Pre-Hook]
I do the thing, I do the thing you wanna (Ladies an gentlemen)
I'm gonna do anything you wanna (I know what you want)
I do the thing, I do the thing you wanna (She's hot as a stove)
I'm gonna anything you wanna (Her name is Nicole)

[Hook]
I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
I do, I do whatever you like

I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
I do, I do whatever you like

Yeah
Work it out girl

[Verse 2]
Make a bed
You put the cat in the nap
I'll tell you what side I get, all night lover

See the cheek
Wanna see me, make it speak
Watch it while mommy teaching
I won't stutter

I can tell you had never had a touch
Hood up while I show this much, I'll do that for ya

Playing a step
Promise I can make it rain
Lemme see that sugar, king
You like that, don't you

Something 'bout that cocky thing
You got me wanna see what's really going on

I do the thing, I do the thing you wanna (Ladies an gentlemen)
I'm gonna do anything you wanna (I know what you want)

I do the thing, I do the thing you wanna (She's hot as a stove)
I'm gonna do anything you wanna (Her name is Nicole)

I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
I do, I do whatever you like

I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
I do, I do whatever you like

[Verse 3 - T.I.]
See me in the back
Chick like that
Get you to run around
But i can hear like that

I said you run around
I'm the shit like that
Eat it, beat it, till it's swollen
You gonna need an icepack

I'll tell her big thang poppin'
Let me hear you say that
Lay back, play that,
purp, Kush, blowing in the may back

Work my company
Three of them and one of me
Imagine what they done to me
On top of me, up under me

Accept no imitation baby
Other can't be hatin'
And they'll be all in ya face
I mean all in the wussy

See, I can take you on vacation
A weekend ball in the "A"
You hit me up four in the mornin'
What you callin' to stay, shorty

Something 'bout that cocky thing
You got me wanna see what's really going on

[Hook]
I do the thing, I do the thing you wanna (Ladies an gentlemen)
I'm gonna do anything you wanna (I know what you want)
I do the thing, I do the thing you wanna (She's hot as a stove)
I'm gonna do anything you wanna (Her name is Nicole)

I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
I do, I do whatever you like

I'll do whatever you like
I'll do whatever you like
I can do, I can do
Wait a minute, motherfucker

[Outro]
I've been looking all night,
Wanna kiss you one time
Mommy do what you like
Go head pull it pull it pull it pull it?

First you gotta get it right
I can love you long time
I become a big crime
Then I'll pull it pull it pull it pull it?

What she want it uptight
I promise a goodnight
Girl, you're gonna sleep tight
When I pull it pull it pull it pull it

Wanna look at your eyes
When you get the big prize
Gonna give it a kind
When I pull it pull it pull it pull it