Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Bad romance - Lady Gaga

I don't get it y u have to b lyk tat!!! Don't treat me lyk tat, I can't stand it at all...
ur change of attitude is worst than a female havin mood swing... e diff??? 1 sms is all it takes... wad is tis??? jux cause i didnt reply e way u thot i would, so ur mood change??? i'm startin to feel so piss off by ur words, no matter how sweetenin they can b... r u tryin to tell me tat only u can change??? and i cant??? HELLO!!! i was tryin to memories/study my FTT for tis mornin test, and there u r msgin me... so i thot y not break for a while and reply ur msges... it's already bad tat u reply sudden fast, sudden slow, now u tryin to pull a piss off match wif me???!!!??? wad r u tinkin??? seriously!!! e relation between u and me is gettin way too complicated... is there a pull out button? i'm tired of playin ur game already... y cant we play mine instead? i'm jux tired of waitin for u to msg me as and when u feel lyk, talk to me only when u feel lyk... and to end e convo between us, pls use other methods... i'm sick and tired of hearin/seein e same stuffs... dont reply my msg or tellin me u r sleepin... i dont care... wad's between us needs to settle once and for all... it's never endin... u arent e only one who moved on, so i hack care wad u tink...

- Posted wif my iPod touch

on another note, I HAVE PASSED MY FTT!!! HAHAX!!! wait... dec comin so soon!!! yes, my turn to sit in a car, and bang ppl cones... hahax... man, cant wait... but at e same time, i'm freakin scare... zZz... and next tues, i need to do malu stuffs at orchard!!! ARGH!!! no face liao... better not appear in stomp, man... tat would sucks... -.-

on e celebrity side of news, taylor lautner is so called currently datin taylor swift while nick jonas is datin selena gomez... OMG!!! TIS IS SO WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! y cant u jux leave taylor and nick to me???

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-ma!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-ma!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
And I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want your bad, your bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oooh!)
I want your love and
All your love is revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-ma!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your horror
I want your design
‘Cause you’re a criminal
As long as your mine
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

I want your psycho
Your vertical stick
Want you in my room
When your baby is sick
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

You know that I want you
('Cause I'm a freak bitch baby!)
And you know that I need you
I want your bad, your bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)
I want your love and
All your love is revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-ma!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-ma!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

Walk walk passion baby
Work it
I'm a freak bitch baby

I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don’t wanna be friends

J'veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revenge
J'veux ton amour
I don’t wanna be friends
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
I don’t wanna be friends
Caught in a bad romance
I don’t wanna be friends
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Want your bad romance
Caught in a bad romance
Want your bad romance!

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
I want your love and
All your love is revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Want your bad romance
Caught in a bad romance
Want your bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Want your bad romance
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-ma!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance