back to skool... she poh class, who cares... hahax... who wans to learn bout xiao qiang and rats and wadeva pests u can noe about... -.- but by then, half e class was already say bye bye... pon-sters... hahax... then went to split all e lecture notes into 2 piles... hahax... so bind them up again... and half of e 1 hr break is gone... and it started to rain... so sad... :( but attend pym and enjoyed e class... or rather i enjoyed both rem and pym class 2day... esh, haix... hahax...
headed to ps to buy dinner wif fiona, merilyn and yihui... then merilyn have to go off, so left me, fiona and yihui... went over to the cathy and sat outside to eat... not me la... then enter sb and got myself a tumbler... it's christmas edition... and i'm lovin it... hahax... a bit small la, but nvm one la... end up i can save money u noe... hahax... dont have to change water bottle everyday... lol... somemore healthy... hahax... after their dinner, headed over to bugis... had no intention of buyin things, but i bought a new bag... :))) and i finally got a cover for my ipod touch... :) it's PINK!!! lol... hahax...
2molo gotta b a good day... i gotta a feelin... tat 2molo's nite gotta b a good nite, tat 2molo's nite gotta b a good good nite... :)
damn... i jux saw pics of taylor and taylor in lautner's audi... so jealous... but both are so gorgeous, noe-in e paps are there, they still let them take photos of them 2gether... lol...
last resort frm e movie G.I. Joe... found tis song on my tap tap revenge... :D
Cut my life into pieces,
This is my last resort.
Suffocation,
No breathing,
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding.
This is my last resort.
Cut my life into pieces.
I've reached my last resort,
Suffocation,
No breathing.
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding.
Do you even care if I die bleeding?
Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight?
Chances are that I might.
Mutilation out of sight,
And I'm contemplating suicide.
'Cause I'm losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
I never realized I was spread too thin,
Till it was too late,
And I was empty within,
Hungry,
Feeding on chaos,
And living in sin.
Downward spiral, where do I begin?
It all started when I lost my mother,
No love for myself,
And no love for another.
Searching to find a love up on a higher level.
Finding nothing but questions and devils.
'Cause I'm losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me in fine.
Losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Nothing's alright,
Nothing is fine,
I'm running and I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I can't go on living this way.
Cut my life into pieces,
This is my last resort,
Suffocation,
No breathing,
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding.
Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight,
Chances are that I might.
Mutilation out of sight,
And I'm contemplating suicide.
'Cause I'm losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Nothing's alright,
Nothing is fine,
I'm running and I'm crying.
I can't go on living this way.
Can't go on.
Living this way.
Nothing's alright.
This is my last resort.
Suffocation,
No breathing,
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding.
This is my last resort.
Cut my life into pieces.
I've reached my last resort,
Suffocation,
No breathing.
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding.
Do you even care if I die bleeding?
Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight?
Chances are that I might.
Mutilation out of sight,
And I'm contemplating suicide.
'Cause I'm losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
I never realized I was spread too thin,
Till it was too late,
And I was empty within,
Hungry,
Feeding on chaos,
And living in sin.
Downward spiral, where do I begin?
It all started when I lost my mother,
No love for myself,
And no love for another.
Searching to find a love up on a higher level.
Finding nothing but questions and devils.
'Cause I'm losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me in fine.
Losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Nothing's alright,
Nothing is fine,
I'm running and I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I'm crying.
I can't go on living this way.
Cut my life into pieces,
This is my last resort,
Suffocation,
No breathing,
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding.
Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight,
Chances are that I might.
Mutilation out of sight,
And I'm contemplating suicide.
'Cause I'm losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Losing my sight,
Losing my mind,
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
Nothing's alright,
Nothing is fine,
I'm running and I'm crying.
I can't go on living this way.
Can't go on.
Living this way.
Nothing's alright.