Friday, 24 July 2009

Nobody - English Version

damn... blogger still went back to sucky once more... cause it's format are all gone!!! ARGH!!! might consider goin back to multiply jux cause of tis rubbish...
have u ever wonder y wall have no ears and mouth??? i mean it's lyk talkin to wall is better sumtime, man... seriously man... it sucks when e "wall" nv talk to u at all... which i rather talk to a wall than talkin to "wall"...
anyway, projects tat are due lyk SOON, seriously very SOON, are REL, RMR and RMT... in tat order... fri for REL, Mon for RMR, thu for RMT... crap... is tis even poly??? zZz... but then again, we r quite lucky cause our tis sem modules are so-so... next sem, DAMN TEXTIN la... y??? cause faith, michelle, wilson, they all says so... but it seems tat next sem lecturers are way much better than tis sem... cause they are more caring, and wants to make sure u understand FULLY on their topics b4 moving on... awww, shucks... tat's so sweet... :) hahax...
tankx for ur wacky smses... hahax... really cheer me up... :)
wanted to share tis yesterday, but then all tankx to crazy blogger, cant upload anytin... zZz... so here it is...



English Version of Nobody...

You Know I still Love You Baby. And it will never change. (Saranghae)

I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don’t want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

Why are you trying to, to make me leave ya
I know what you’re thinking
Baby why aren’t you listening
How can I just Just love someone else and
Forget you completely When I know you still love me

Telling me you’re not good enough
My life with you is just too tough
You know it’s not right so Just stop and come back boy
How can this be When we were meant to be

I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don’t want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don’t want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

Why can’t we just, just be like this cause
It’s you that i need and nothing else until the end
Who else can ever make me feel the way I
I feel when I’m with you, no one will ever do

Telling me you’re not good enough
Nobody (English Version) lyrics on
http://music.yeucahat.com/song/English/55685-Nobody~Wonder-Girls.html
My life with you is just too tough
You know me enough so you know what I need boy
Right next to you is where I need to be.

I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don’t want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don’t want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I don’t want no body, body I don’t want no body, body

Honey you know it’s you that I want, It’s you that I need Why can’t you see~

I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don’t want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don’t want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

(Rap)
Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free
Nothing else matters other than you and me so tell me why can’t it be
Please let me live my life my way
Why do you push me away
I don’t want nobody nobody nobody nobody but you