Friday, 10 July 2009

Brave

e slow steps...
e music boomin in my ears...
lookin at every ting...
tryin to rmb e happy moment u have at those stuffs...
e need of not wantin to b alone...
at least wif 1 friend to accompany u...
-
but as u walked frm shop to shop,
e need of wantin to b alone grew...
and when u r alone, u feel so... hollow...

-

i dont noe y all of a sudden i'm feelin so down...
diddy drove me back to skool, alighted, cross e bridge, but all i did was linger at e bus stop in front of skool...
took 52 but i sat all e way in...
as e bus drove past diff areas of bishan tat i nv grew to see,
e rich area where e poor only can look,
my heart dropped even further down...
as we past by bishan park sec skool,
i long for my sec skool days where worries seems miles away...
where my brain was at least workin so much better then than now...
mayb cause my memory card is full... LOL!

-

wonder aimlessly, passin time...
i dont wan to go home so early...
didnt buy anytin for myself other than a bk...
but i manage to buy diddy present...
so both of their presents are done...
but i wasnt in any mood to shop at all...
-
and so i went home...
slept all e way...
it didnt help to clear e mind at all...
i'm not goin to care anymore...

-
here's a song lyric to share...
it was suppose to b my mood of e day song...
but some of e lyrics doesnt fit in... go figure it out urself...

Brave - J.Lo

It's a new day, new day, and it's evident
You must have been heaven-sent
Sometimes we should be hesitant, but I'm not at all
Just feelin more confident
Just using my common sense
Just trust in it, I'm lovin it

I can't refuse an offer so benevolent
Can't assume he's gon' use me
And after he'll never call again
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid
This is your day, this is your day

[Chorus:]
It's time to be brave
Say I'm not afraid, not anymore
I used to be cold, now the temperature's changed
It just ain't the same
I'm not afraid, i'm not afraid
Cus I've become brave
As the light of day straight into a cave
To show me the way, that I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page
Thanks to the power of love I can love
Because I am brave

I am brave, I am brave

I heard him say this thing moving too fast for him
It's a feelin I was straddeling
Foolishly adamant, but It's all in his eyes
Really wish he would let me in
Cus the same way I'm scared of him
I'm scared of being hurt again

It's time to let go, let go of your heart
It's time for a brand new start
Never know, we might never part
Baby don't be afraid, don't be afraid
This is your day, this is your day

[Chorus]

I wouldn't take back anything that I've gone through (no)
I pray for strength for anything that I'm gonna do
Whether joy, or it's pain, I'm still okay (I, I'm still okay)
I'm a be alright cause I'm not afraid
No, I am brave (brave)

[Chorus]

I am brave