zZz... not in e mood 2day... cause of stupid mornin being spoilt... roar... stupid bus driver & bus controller auntie... if u r fiona & gui feng, then u will noe wad i talkin bout...
rushed out of e hse early mornin... then go wait for bus as usual... stupid 89 & 27, dont wan to come... waited until 7.30 already, pissed off, wanted to take cab, but then no cab... zZz... then bus come... ARGH!!!
went to hougang interchange as usual, waited for shuttle bus... STUPID que so long!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!! zZz... flame gets bigger... i was standin & waitin... zZz... 3 buses all not here... zZz... angry... msg yihui & jon... jon pon poa, yihui at clementi hse... gg... goin alone again... sian diao... waitin & waitin & waitin... msg fiona & gui feng to pass time... & so tat i can cool my anger off...
narbuey, e shuttle buses all come at e same time... 3 buses leh!!!
!%!$^&^%$!&%$^&!$@*^**(@@@*&^&$**
suppose to come at 7.40, 7.50 & 8am... end up wad!!! ALL COME AT 8.10AM!!! ROAR!!!! CHEEBYE BUS DRIVER!!! THEN E STUPID LADY CONTROLLIN E TIMIN OFF E BUS DIDNT EVEN NOE E QUE SO LONG LA!!! ASSHOLE!!! E BUS TIMIN IS WAY OFF!!! IDIOTS!!! FUCK OFF LA!!!
stupid bus all come 1 min apart... was confirm late for class liao... so msg gui feng buy breakfast for me & help me sign attendence... then i didnt noe tat idiotic lady board our bus...( i was in e last bus) tat bus driver still alight her first b4 goin our skool!!! crap la!!! if we late for class (which we didnt), i would have sue them man!!!
Worst, as in anger not big enough... bus driver go drive until novena there... WAD!!!!!!!!!!! WAD HAS NGEE ANN POLY IN CLEMENTI HAS IN E SAME ROUTE OF NOVENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haix... then drive until newton circle... tat time of e day, circles are not tat good to drive lor... then uncle act hero, go drive e circle as if he F1 driver, turn & brake & do all kinds of rubbish craps he can there... HELLO!!! U DONT WAN UR LIFE, I STILL WAN MINE!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!
then, finally reached skool... wad time??? 9am straight... jux nice... AS IF I DONT HAVE TO WALK IN AR!!! GIVE ME TIME TO WALK IN LA!!! NGEE ANN IS FREAKIN BIG, & MY LT IS FREAKIN INSIDE CAN!!! DUMB!!! late for class... so jux walked to cheers & find gui feng they all... one late, all late...
原来, FIONA 大小姐还没来!!! 哈哈!!! 我比她早到!!!so waited for her, then walked in together... only gerald, dickson & a few others in nia... end up, found out, so many ppl pon poa la... zZz...
slept in class... cause super tired... now, come to tink of it, i haven copy notes frm gui feng or yan jun YET!!! ARGH!!! GG!!! crap... stupid uncle spoilt my whole mood for e day... lan lan liao...
tec lecture next, snored again... didnt hear much...
mes tutorial!!! seriously didnt feel lyk goin lor... end up, go, do for 15 mins or so, can go liao... zZz...
so end up got 2 & 1/2 hr lunch break... zZz... no lappy... no psp... only mp3... haix... so went for lunch at canteen 3 (AGAIN!!! i sian of e food liao... but tat e nearest canteen... zZz... then skool so bad, only got 4 canteens)... then head for underpass(AGAIN!!! cause skool got no other place big enough liao!!!)... gui feng slept, so i played her psp... dj max... so proud of myself... hahax...
see my highest score i got!!! well, 2nd highest score!!! 1st time one, didnt take... hahax... & is a level 4 de leh... not bad... hahax... for someone who always play level 1, for one level 4 can get so good, not bad leh... hahax...
So after playin, return, & slept... nice sleep... no dreams or nightmare to wake me up... then class time again... seriously felt lyk sleepin again... but end up didnt even pay attention... was jokin away wif gui feng over some lame jokes... hahax... Oops, end up i come skool nv even understand a single thing... hahax... but then again, i until now still haven understand anything... zZz... fail e modules are callin my name... i can hear them... mayb i shall answer their call...
Gui Feng has a rule tat says friday mux wear e hoodie tat me & yan jun gave her... cause of e bright colours... & cause is friday, bright colours show weekends are here to stay... childish??? lame??? ya, i agree to all... hahax... took one photo of her wearin e hoodie... hahax... she thot i takin e photo to submit for hey gorgeous...
GUI FENG AR, U TINK I SO BO LIAO AR???
hahax... i take so can pass time... zZz... if not sleepin in class again...
OH, I WAN TO COMPLAIN!!! YAN JUN & GUI FENG TODAY SO MEAN TO ME!!! THEY DONT WAN TO LET ME PON CLASSES!!! ZzZ... SO EVIL!!! THEY CAN PON BUT I JUX CANT PON!!! WAD RUBBISH IS THESE???!!!??? zZz...
OH, ANOTHER MATTER I WAN TO ANNOUNCE!!! I HATE ANICA ONG NI KE & ALICIA LOY KE SI!!! THEY ARE BIG BAD MEANIES!!! DONT FRIEND THEM!!! ROAR!!! THEY GO WATCHED HOUSE BUNNY WITHOUT ME!!! SAID WANT TO WATCH CONNECTED, SO I NV TAGGED ALONG, END UP WATCH HOUSE BUNNY!!! ROAR!!! I HATE U GUYS!!! RECIEVED TAT SMS LIAO MA??? ARGH!!! WAD KIND OF FRIEND IS TIS???
I DONT CARE!!! I WAN TO WATCH TWILIGHT, HSM 3, & OTHER RUBBISH SHOWS!!!
U GUYS BETTER MAKE TIME FOR THOSE MOVIES!!! ROAR!!! IF NOT, U SEE I GO UR HSE TO HANG PIG HEADS!!! HAHAX... I NOE WHERE UR HSES ARE!!! NOT LYK U GUYS!!! HAHAX... WAHAHA!!!
I WAN GO OUT 2MOLO!!! IF NOT FOR 2 WEEKENDS I CANT GO OUT!!! ROAR!!!
Ciao!!!
No comments :
Post a Comment