Thursday, 9 October 2008

fitness???

Hello peepx!

back frm my gym trip... zZz... damn freakin hot around my muscles area... zZz... can actually feel tat there r lyk thousands of hot needles prickin at me... zZz... but wadeva... now, muscle ache again... ZzZ... goes to show how lousy i m in e gym... haix... k, back to e 2day...
went wif anica to gym... met at 4.10pm, then walked there... black sky, rain somewhat gone... but not a nice route to walk... but wadeva... if i complain too much, oso get shoot, so wadeva... if u noe me, i will only complain but nv take any action de lor... zZz... mayb i should jux hit straight to take action & not blah so much... rite??? hahax... not my style... unless... hahax... i get my temper over e limit, then sry, off u r on ur own... heheex... so better watch out...
anyway, enter gym, chattin wif anica over sum matters, then now anica dont wan to friend me... zZz... so childish, rite??? hahax... but tat her style... hahax... anyway, left gym at 6.40pm... walked home liao, already nite fall... so peaceful... if only my mind can b clear, not tinkin so much, not causin so much confusin for me even when e only ans is so simply... love cuts just like a knife... so true... i guess PCD's doll domination tat cd de song DONT WANNA FALL IN LOVE's lyric is so true... haix...

below is part of e lyrics for DONT WANNA FALL IN LOVE:

Ain't no personal thing boy
but you have got to stay away
far, far away from my heart, my heart
don't you know what your kiss is doing
let me tell it to you from the start, boy

I don't wanna fall in love, no no
Love cuts just like a knife, woo woo
You make the knife feel good, baby
I'll fight you to the end, baby

You've been hanging around boy
And you have started sinking in
Whoa baby you're way out of line now
unaware how this all got started
let me tell it to you one more time boy

I don't wanna fall in love no no
love cuts just like a knife woo woo
you make the knife feel good, baby
I'll fight you to the end

Below is another part of lyrics for I HATE THIS PART:

Man we ain't talked since we left
It's so overdue
It's cold outside
But between us
It's worse in here
The world slows down but my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part where the end starts
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't want to try now
All that's left is goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you

I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here

K, jux check my skool de "meow"... see below, wad i discovered!!! *shockin* *snorted*



8 modules... i GG liao... zZz... *snorted*




Tis is all i can choose for S&W... zZz... dont noe who tell me can choose frm all e ccas de!!!
TIS IS SO NOT ALL E CCAs LOR!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!! HAIX...
so sian... now dont noe wad to choose...

ppl, tell me wad to choose can??? tankx...

i oso happen to check my skool email see wad i found:



tat all for now... zZz... i'm so goin to suffer tis sem... haix... pity me, dear god... zZz...

Ciao!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment