Okay, am suppose to post my aug post, But guess I didn't afterall. Shall post it in the next post.
For this post, I guess I just wanna say I really don't know what am I really feeling. I think I know, But I don't want to admit it. And because I always been deceiving myself that I'm over it if I can start having feelings for other guys. But I guess I really don't know myself that Well after all. I mean who am I to you now But just a past. Just another person who you wouldn't care anyway. Just another stranger.
I guess all I wanted to say is I know I still miss you despite not talking about you, thinking about you, and whatever works related to you. I know I stop myself from linking anything to you despite seeing it, But I guess I just gonna try harder.
I miss you still, Mr N.