Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Take over the world (in my virtual world tat is... )

done... or rather not done... but hey, later upon 1pm arrive, rmr presentation will b done!!! but till then, i'm scared shit la... somemore is like all of a sudden... cause i have nv being afraid of presentation but somehow tis scares e shit out of me...
oh well, gotta update later... cause i need to do pvl tutorial in lecture... cause cher asked us to do... :(

-----------------------------------------updated-----------------------------------------------

goin to chiong e studies and let myself have a very very good break... how??? oh well, to "disappear" into thin air and let myself off frm reality... is not tat i cant stand reality, or rather is more of i cant stand it for a very very long time... yes, one of e very fact tat i sleep a lot... i did rather dream, make up my own world of misery or happiness rather than wait for e sad fact tat life aint goin wad i wish for it to be... kinda of show how sadist i am currently... or rather how down i am... is not tat i dont wan to share or tell sumone, but is more of i cant bri myself to tell... mayb tat y i'm listenin so much of stacie orrico - i'm not missing you... cause it really really explains wad i'm feelin now... or hope to not miss u... e story is sumwad in e song lyrics... read it and mayb u might understand...


Oh, Oh
I'm not missing you
Been through just about everything that I could go through
When it comes to relationships
Don't know what I was missing or why I ain't listen
When I told myself that was it
Now here I go, hurt again
Cause of my curiosity
Now that its over
What else could it be he just had to cheat

I made a promise never to settle
Why didn't I keep it?
'Cause I hated the heartbreak
Crying and cheating, the fooling around

[Chorus:]
(But) I'm not missing you
I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
I'm not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I got life to do
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time its different
I don't even feel the distance
I'm not missing
I'm not missing you

Its a shame in a way cause
I feel that I may not ever find the right one for me
Did I leave him, is he right in front of my face oh
Will my true love ever be?
Why would I go on a search again
When I know what the end will be
What good is love when it keeps on hurting me?

I made a promise never to settle
Why didn't I keep it?
'Cause I hated the heartbreak
Crying and cheating, the fooling around

[Chorus x2]

No I can't be with you
Cause I'm scared felt like I was falling when you left me
I can't keep going through life
Unaware of what I missed
And the person I could be
Love's good when its right
And when it's left in your memory
All the times I let you down
I guess love will be nice for someone else's life

[Chorus]

(But) I'm not missing you
I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
(I'm not missing you)
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
(I got life to do)
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
(I used to hate it)
Oh different, oh see the distance
I'm not missing
I'm not missing you

I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me (knockin' at my door)
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
Oh different, feel the distance
I'm not missing
I'm not missing you

I'm not missing
I'm not missing you(yeah, oooh)
I'm not missing you (oh baby)
I'm not missing you



on another note, did tis quiz on fb, and e results are kinda of true... these parts are wad makes me worry...

The type of boyfriend you are looking for:
You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.
(i suppose tat's y many say i have no taste... and chose eugene tat time...)

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
(prob: how m i to noe who is e rite one??? when i'm afraid of heartbreak(s) after every r/s... i'm not as strong as i look...)

The seriousness of your love:
You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?
(flirt??? behave seductively??? i dont noe... or rather i do noe... but e fact tat i nv wan to make it known... haix... flirt, not to a very big extend... behave, tat's over e line... i dont... but e last line worries me... how serious??? i dont noe... )

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
(tis is so true... but anger part, i'm not sure... i noe tat e smile u see, may not always b real... it got plaster on... )

kay la... enough of emo post already... i will tried to put it aside until at least after exams... and mayb after exams, i shall go run at MacRitchie Reservoir jux to get myself lost and b in e forest... and if i nv return, u should noe where i m... correct frm mayb to will/must/should go run... wanted someone company, but i guess it's better not... mayb a trip back there, recallin both pri and sec skool days, is jux wad i need before retirin into virtual land mode...
oh, and tis is my 401th post... didnt noe i blog so much, man... :(