goin to help cousin wif her flimin for her project... storyline is a bit damn weird la... and consider tat e lead actor is lyk so much THINNER than me, i'm dead meat... and i cant cry when i'm suppose to cry la!!! zZz...
GSS is here and since my exams are over, u noe wad i mean... hahax... I WAN TAT ESPIRT bag i saw at sembangwang shoppin centre, AND NO WAY M I GOIN BACK TO TAT SHOPPIN CENTRE!!! u guys should noe y i dun wan to go back...
i need lots of new stuffs to replace old stuffs... and of course, i need my main source of income... hahax...
addicted to tis song... and i wan to watch e anime, but i cant find... anyone got website to watch anime??? anime title - Nishi No Yoki Majo / Good Witch Of The West... can find, tell me, kay???
holidays are here but it hardly seems lyk time to enjoy... cause projects are all in a hill size (kay, i a bit too cu zhang...) and i got to work e first week... so nah... holiday??? not a single bit...
kay la... nitex... i got to wake up early 2molo...
Ciao!~ & hopefully i can rmb e lines...
It's still too soon to call it love
I know it's more then just a crush
we're getting closer every day
and when you look at me that way
all I can say
Is if I open up my heart to you
I just need to know you feel it too
will you be the one
to make my dreams come true
if I, if I open up my heart to you
I got a feeling this could be
something I thought I never see
you're on my mind
night after night
something keeps telling me
it's alright
so give me a sign..so
Is if I open up my heart to you
I just need to know you feel it too
will you be the one
to make my dreams come true
if I, if I open up my heart to you
You could be everything
that I've needed
but I can't take that chance
till I know that you're with me
till I know what your feeling
till I know where you stand
Till I, till I till I know where you stand
will you be the one to make
my dreams come true
if I,if I open up my heart to you
will you be the one there
to help me get though
if I, if I open up my heart to you
I know it's more then just a crush
we're getting closer every day
and when you look at me that way
all I can say
Is if I open up my heart to you
I just need to know you feel it too
will you be the one
to make my dreams come true
if I, if I open up my heart to you
I got a feeling this could be
something I thought I never see
you're on my mind
night after night
something keeps telling me
it's alright
so give me a sign..so
Is if I open up my heart to you
I just need to know you feel it too
will you be the one
to make my dreams come true
if I, if I open up my heart to you
You could be everything
that I've needed
but I can't take that chance
till I know that you're with me
till I know what your feeling
till I know where you stand
Till I, till I till I know where you stand
will you be the one to make
my dreams come true
if I,if I open up my heart to you
will you be the one there
to help me get though
if I, if I open up my heart to you