Sunday, 10 May 2009

My Love

Hello!

back... decided i shall update a short one, b4 i go re-read my breakin dawn, since i ran out of bk to read... ho ho ho... anyway, went out yesterday to pray... then came home, breakin our initial plan of goin to Toa Payoh to eat... zZz... cause aunty nancy and uncle philip came over... so chat, chat and went to compass point tat Thai/Indonesia restaurant to celebrate mother's day... early??? not really... lol... then came back, napped... left hse again, but i was late in leavin my hse... zZz... reached taka there later by half an hour... zZz... but, end up only got 3 ppl there... and e worst ting, main organizer is not even there yet... zZz... so decided to bused to the cathy to eat japanese village there e sushi, $1/plate... while q-in, 2 more came... so chatted and ate... joked abit, then left... went to ps, to help tat dumb guy buy his mother's day present... so late then buy, somemore, the shops are about to close liao... while we were there, another came wif her friends... bused down to clark quay... everyone objected to yello jello, so went in search of another bar/pub... left between e choice of fashion bar or azzucar... so we came azzucar a try, since fashion bar left only outside to sit... it appears to b more of a club then bar/pub... lol... didnt drink, cause got no volka... hahax... and e drinks are abit of e price range for me... but after hearin them bout their drinks, m glad tat i didnt order... lol... rushed to e train station, cause left last train liao... lol... end up waited for last train quite a while... haix... and blame it on me, sumtin snapped... controlled it all e way... after a while, it became okay... i oso dont noe y i felt tat way all of a sudden... kept tinkin bout it in my mind, dont noe wad to say bout it anymore... haix... i cant even tink bout it anymore... is jux not rite... if only it was jux as straight a clear cut question... haix...

An empty street, an empty house
A hole inside my heart
I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller.
I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are
The days we had, the songs we sang together.(oh yeah)

And all my love, I'm holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far


[Chorus:]
So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue, to see you once again... my love.
All the seas from coast to coast
To find the place I Love The Most
Where the fields are green, to see you once again... my love.

I try to read, I go to work
I'm laughing with my friends
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking.
(oh no)
I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are
The days we had, the songs we sang together.(oh yeah)

And all my love, I'm holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far


So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue, to see you once again... my love.
All the seas from coast to coast
To find the place I Love The Most
Where the fields are green, to see you once again...

To hold you in my arms
To promise you my love
To tell you from the heart
You're all I'm thinking of


Reaching for the love that seems so far

So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take its there
Where the skies are blue, to see you once again... my love.
All the seas from coast to coast
To find the place I Love The Most
Where the fields are green, to see you once again... my love.

Say it in a prayer (my sweet love)
Dreams will take it there
Where the skies are blue (woah yeah), to see you once again my love. (oh my love)
All the seas from coast to coast
To find the place I Love The Most
Where the fields are green, to see you once again.... My Love.

Ciao!~