Friday, 29 May 2009

Cry

zZz... i'm not even listenin in rmt class now at all... how m i goin to pass the ct for it next friday??? oh, and i discover suzie isnt as good as we all thot... cause she ask us to study all factors when lim li ask them to study 3 factors will do... zZz... anyway, another 1 week to common test... *bite nails* damn... i dont tink i might be able to make it... gotta chill/relax before i can focus again... zZz... quick update... i was sick yesterday... cause all of a sudden, e mornin i woke up wif a very bad sore thorat, very red... then durin 2nd break, studied abit, then i sleep, woke up feelin all my bones so hollow and achin... tat's a sign for me, i'm sick... then down wif fever... feelin very warm thru out e body, but yet the skins feel so cold... zZz... took bus home, felt lyk vomittin... came home, didnt eat dinner, took temp, ate panadol, then go sleep... woke up later jux to finish up my law tutorial... then went back to sleep... woke up later than expected timin... update more if i feel lyk it...

I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry
'cause I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye
Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole in love thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing

[Chorus:]
My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears I'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

Did it happen when we first kissed?
'cause it's hurting me to let it go
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more
I should've never let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you on purpose
Can't figure out how you stole my heart

[Chorus]

How did I get here with you, I'll never know?
I never meant to let it get so, personal
And after all I tried to do, to stay away from loving you
I'm broken heart and I can't let you know
And I won't let it show
You won't see me cry

[x2]
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

All my life...


back to blog bout 2day... a grp of ang mo lan came for our retail class... and since they were sittin in front of michelle, so i went to sit wif her... hahax... Oops... and the other lecturers came... the 2 tan and mr leon pey... they are older than us, and they came frm uk... so lessons start lecture was borin!!! the guy in front of me has a very nice talent of drawin and e "shoppin mall" he drew was so much nicer than e real drawin... and he even edited abit here and there... but they kept givin e left side ppl cold stare... cause their noise level was a bit on e "high" side... but after tat, i fell asleep... zZz... woke up after she talk finish bout e same slide where i fell asleep... zZz... lecture was borin... and yan jun and me both agree tat e guy sittin at e corner was yummy... lol... and i thot their lecturer was oso not bad la, tat is if u go for older guys... lol... feelin very tired, and i gotta work 2molo... mayb sleep early 2nite??? as if... i will read my Nora Roberts... hahax... i jux bought it on monday leh, and i wan to find out who is e murderer rather than in my dreamland and tink of sum asshole bastard tat is not worth my time to tink of... oh and i got addicted to listenin to chinese oldies songs... zZz...

oh and PCD's latest music video : Hush Hush, is not bad... go watch it!!! ~.<
Ciao!~