Saturday, 4 April 2009

Sorry

Hello!

a brief one on e camp for 2days 2nite...
average la, the camp... mayb cause is more of a comfort sort, then e real physical sort of camp, so cant really compare... anyway, started was i dont feel really well goin to e camp... cause e day b4, i drank lyk 4 cups of coffee in say an hr to 2hr la... *vomit*
anyway, managed to click wif my grp... a bunch of jokers... hahax... and quite sportin la, all... hahax... not bad... jux wish tat we can all b SL... oh, and did i mention tat our group - Pink Pong, was e only grp tat every game oso have forfeit... lol... and e forfeits are all very fun... cause all related to punishin other ppl along wif our own grp mates... hahax...

day 1 -
meet grp mates,
ice breaker game - we played indian poker in e end... hahax...
check into loft (damn nice a place, missin of TV only... lol...)
head for lunch, sat wif bo2 them... $3 bucks makan place voc...
some more games,
camp games, (doge ball (sponge), and telematch)
wash up (frm all e flour - [pronouce as flower])
slack,
head for dinner (plan gala nite item at e same time... sat wif grp mates)
did drama... (channel 8 drama - table of glory and advertisements - shampoo, race for 2nd prize, M1 curry chicken)
watched e other teams...
debrief outside of BE axis...
head back to loft... (at 10pm??? damn early la) wif supper...
smses, called and listen to mp3...
tucked in...

day 2 -
woke up later by half an hr... zZz
brush up...
mornin PT... (hate dan lyk hell by now... WTF is wrong wif him??? danny is still ok...)
breakfast cum break at e same time... (kaya bread frm cs, and a packet of soya bean drink) (end up sleep instead) hahax...
came down, head for BE axis wif bags...
chilled...
head for amazin race (SL version - games tryout) part 1...
finish early, went to axis and "gamble"... lol... (skool rule say cant gamble, but "action play 50 big, 50 small) lol...
end up played indian poker... damn tat bloody wei yang... tricked me... but lucky, end up is alvin and wei yang got to sing... damn funny...
head for lunch...
back and played part 2 of amazin race... lol...
debriefed and snap shots,
HOME!!!

(tiss song was e punishment... hahax... and i finally noe it's title... cause being findin for quite sometime... lol...)

Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same

Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry:

This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah sorry!

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry

Ciao!~
Monopoly in a few hrs time... damn, i have to wake up so early la...