Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Be Good To Me

Yo!

backed!!! hahax... got such word meh??? lol...
anyway, HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL DAY!!!
and u noe wad???
next wed!!! heheex...
*thick-skin* lol...

anyway, woke up early to bri ah ma to hairdresser... then came back, cause i didnt wan to waste 2hrs there... did wadeva i could, then went back to fetch her... bought her lunch, then off to wait for bus 89... got e bus number, then board e bus... chatted and have some seriously suppose to b piss off speeches, but no effect... lol... everyone has no impact liao... hahax...
alighted at downtown east, walked to e bicycle shop... uncle dont look lyk e friendly type, so means cannot overtime... but anyway, cycle both ends, wif breaks in between... cause we played at e playground... lol... facebk uploadin pic damn slow la... zZz...
anyway, later went to just acia to eat... or rather, they eat, i drank coffee... and lyk 4 cups??? crap... then bused home...

Oh man... i got camp 2molo la... asshole... they didnt even bother to email me anytin regardin e camp, and all tanks to fiona, helpin me ask jun xian, then i noe i need to go to e bloody camp... now, i not interested liao... assholes admin ppl... jux cause u got bf/gf in e camp, u big deal ar??? lyk tat last min tell me... if i ever find out who u guys are, and i will, i will report to e lecturers... BEWARE!!! and be afraid...

then sat, i got MONOPOLY!!! i will b lyk damn tired i tink... so if ppl cheat in front of me, haix... i will b so dead by sat nite... crap... then i somemore got supper... zZz... if i sleep in front of my food, then i dont noe liao...

shall update when i'm back frm e rubbish camp... and mayb even monopoly...
OH, AND PEEPS, MISS ME!!! hahax... *thick-skin*

Everyday is getting worse
Do the same things and it hurts
I don't know if I should cry
All I know is that I'm tryin'
I wanna believe in you
I wanna believe in you
But you make it so hard to do

What's the point of makin' plans
You break all the ones we had
I don't know where we went wrong
Cause we used to be so strong
I wanna believe in you
I wanna believe in you

So why can't you be
Be good to me

I don't ask for much
All I want is love
Someone to see
That's all I need
Somebody to be
Somebody to be
Somebody to be
Good to me
Good to me
Gotta be good to me
Good to me
Please

I used to think I had it all
Then one day we hit a wall
I had hoped you were the one
Where's my dream, where has it gone
I wanted to be with you
Forever just me and you

So why can't you be
Be good to me

I don't ask for much

All I want is love
Someone to see
That's all I need
Somebody to be
Somebody to be
Somebody to be
Good to me
Good to me
Gotta be good to me
Good to me
Please

Where do I go from here
You've gotten under my skin
And I don't know how
To get out of this place that I'm in

I don't ask for much
All I want is love
Someone to see
That's all I need
Somebody to be
Somebody to be
Somebody to be
Good to me
Good to me
Gotta be good to me
Good to me
Please

I don't ask for much
All I want is love
Someone to see
That's all I need
Somebody to be
Someone to be
Somebody to be
Good to me
Good to me
Gotta be good to me
Good to me
Please

Ciao!~