Monday, 22 December 2008

decisions are made...

Hello!

k, didnt blog for e last 2 days... nth much to write...
oh well, is not nth much, but i wont update here...
*private*
hahax... shhh...

anyway, in conclusion, all i have to say is, I made my choice...
I wont regret it... or hopefully i wont...
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! IS I MUX NOT REGRET IT!!!
now, tat's much better...

tick tock tick tock...
12.15pm comin soon...
yesh, gym gym gym...

tick tock tick tock...
4pm oso comin soon...
4e2 bbq... yeah yeah yeah!!!
i jux seriously hope some idiots wont come and pester me...
i jux pray hard tat everythin will b settle 2nite, and i shall take e blame...
ppl, jux stop pesterin him...
we each lead a diff life now...

anyway, JOLYN WILL CHEER UP AND LEAD A HAPPY LIFE...
SHE WILL NOT TINK ANYMORE,
CAUSE E DAMAGES BEEN MADE,
RUMORS BEEN SPREADED,
BLAMES BEEN TAKEN,
AND NTH IN HER LIFE WILL B LINK TO HIM ANYMORE...

OH, JO WANS TO WATCH TWILIGHT AGAIN!!!
ANYONE PEI ME???
HAHAX...

PS: ROBERT PATTINSON AND TAYLOR LAUTNER ARE SO SO SO HANDSOME!!!
DONT SNATCH THEM FRM ME!!!
GRR!!!


Ciao!!!