Tuesday, 9 July 2013

What is technology when you don't have the sincerity to communicate?

By my title, u can tell. Concurrently, I'm still stuck on this little red dot while my bf is enjoying his life at Korea. And because he is busy enjoying his life there, I know he forgets his promise of communicating with me. Really, what's the point of technology when you have the technology but can't be bother to communicate? Should I do this to u too? When I'm so tired and wants to sleep but I can't cause I got to wait for u to communicate with me. Already forced myself awake twice already. I know by now, you should be in the hostel already, cause it's 1.50 or close to 2am there already. But apparently I'm not impt. That's y u don't even bother to talk to me. I'm just that upset with u. Apparently, the longer u r in a r/s, the less u want to talk. Fine. So be it. Don't blame me when I run away with another guy because he's giving me his attentions while u don't want to cause u're just too busy for me. The more I look, the more it seems we won't last long anymore. Who was there when I needed the attention? Not u anymore. Now I really don't feel lyk picking u up from the airport anymore. U can find ur way home urself. Who to say u won't have ur family member to pick u up. Haix. I should just go n sleep n not wait for ur msgs anymore.