it's been ages since I last blogged... I noe I noe... it's not work tat tired me out, jux tat very very lazy to on lappy n type out everything... :X
so I jux decided to write a short summary of wad happened recently...
1) had more newcomers joinin out store
2) we started e sales of mist fans (which until 2day I nv understand y they wan us to sell... -!-)
3) we had a very very lousy d&d... where? rite in e park... 3 coupons to 'redeem' - door gift,lucky draw n dinner... -!- how wonderful huh??? so for dinner, we had it at mel's dines in... -.- thou I mux say e brownie is not bad wor... :X thou a bit too little choco sauce... :C
& we only get to ride 4 of e rides, well, I only wrote 3 thou... :X hahahahahahaha!!!! but guess wad?! I rode on cyclon!!! hahahahahahaha!!!! n I mux say ridin at nite is awesome!!! but i still can rmb my human tat experience... so I kinda lost my voice to shout! hahaha! but turnin upside down is damn scary when u're in e tunnel, cause it's damn close n it's 4eva turnin de lor!!! -!- hahaha. but it was a better choice to ride enchanted b4 ridin cyclon! :X
had a 'fun' time 'camwhorin'... okay, kinda of ba? :x thou I feel a bit left out seein tat I'm not really close to tis grp? :x
4) met new friends while sellin mist fans... :X okay, n talk cock much... :X
5) I have yet to go shopping!!!! :C
6) our overseas trip have to b cancel all tanks to e bloody bitch of e so called parents... :C booooo much!!!!
7) ended up mayb goin for chalet...
8) I still need to go shopping!!!
9) I have yet to visit h&m yet... -!- slow much? yeah, very...
10) went out wif gui, jun n chor gong for froggie porridge n tau Huey!!! hahahaha... but e ting is it's damn scary to walk down Gelyang n at e same time see sum ah bei pick up e cheena entertainer noein wa they will be doin next... :X but anyway, tanks ah gui for buying ryeowook stuffs for me back frm Taiwan... :x
& tat sum wad summaries all e tings tat I can rmb... :X so tat's all for now... :X gotta send nichkie in to army n join kangaroo they all to celebrate banana's birthday...
~Written on my ta ji ta ji!!!~