Saturday, 15 January 2011

Bad romance - lady gaga

here I m blogging while workin... it's gettin borin jux cause the crowd is heavy but not buying at all... also, e sales is gettin towards e decreasing side.. in fact, it looks worst than weekday sales... mayb cause I didn't promote as much as last time, but could be because I don't find e need... there's jux too much bad reports on the product tat I oso don't noe how to solve... it's wrong to force cust to buy, cause I oso don't wan sale assistant to force me to buy it either... mayb tat the sales is bad... e only entertainment is e whole album of lady gaga's album tat they r playin.. n Karen who I met at e last event(a yr plus ago) to chat wif me... oh, n I didn't even take my meals... -.-

anyway, lag of sleep recently... didn't noe such nitemares can chase away my sleep time... dreams at least still okay, but it jux have to be nitemares... -.- WTF sia... shall not care to read into them, it's too much work...

thou I noe e extent tat I stalk for infor is too much sumtimes, but I don't lyk e fact tat u keep makin me sound lyk i'm e 3rd party to ur 'oh, so perfect relationship'... blame it on urself tat u don't noe how to treasure it well... stop makin me feel lyk I'm e 3rd party cause if I'm feelin more n more tat way, I might jux have to really fulfill ur wish of u belongin back together wif him since u wish so much... cause if tat's e case of me been a 3rd party, I can tell u I'm not e type to break up someone's else happiness jux for my own... u do noe tat, n I'm sure u're playin on tat... thou I very much not wan to let go of tis r/s, but e way u're blogging makin me feel lyk I should jux cause I'm e one to break up ur r/s... n don't tink it's u only... cause sumtimes ahjuussi makes me feel lyk I'm e one too... jux cause I intro him rdr, tat's y he broke off is also makin me feel lyk I'm e evil one too... yes, I tink I might not forget bout swimming chicken jux cause he was my first love, but doesn't mean tat I don't love u enough to not tink bout u jux as much if not even more... u said tat u tink I only look at ur pg twice, but U can bet tat it's too
much to even noe e rite number of times...


blogged wif tai ji tai ji...