Wednesday, 7 January 2009

friends are an necessarities!!!

Hello!

back to blog... even though suppose to do my research for 2molo "meow"... aka CATS... sianx... dont wan to do... but no choice... do lor... and tat will means i need to bri lappy... sian sian BIG TIME!!! anyway, 2day skool for lyk 1hr nia... sian AGAIN!!! Sumtimes i wonder y i go so far for skool, but then again, i love my skool jux as it is... is near town, near good food, near good "entertainment" plaza, AND MOST IMPORTANT, I MADE GOOD FRIENDS!!! hahax... but only prob will b dist la... stupid travelin time... if only got ppl pei me go there...
But anyway, 2molo HIP HOP lesson again... YESH!!! But tat will oso mean, FREAKIN EARLY MORNIN!!! ARGH!!! Jo will nv b able to get out of bed!!! oh man, shitty ting... ass...
2day~
went out in e mornin, cause accordin to fiona, i'm suppose to meet her at 10.30am at fep(Far East Plaza)... since lesson start late 2day... then end up both of us late... but i reach earlier than her... hahax... head there, she went to do her hair extension... pink hair... hahax... lookin good on her... oh, it seems lyk everyone is changin their hairstyle... mayb i should to??? nope, i change colour will do... dyin hair, confirm... wad colour??? dye??? highlight??? i dont noe la... ppl, comment and tell me, kay??? hahax...
then went to buy subway melts and a small bottle of apple juice for lunch... attended 1hr of lecture, bargained wif cher bout tutorial, so end up cancel tutorial... YESH!!! SO NO TUTORIAL!!! HAHAX... then head back sengkang wif fiona, dickson... head to yihui's hse... then took bus home... hahax... 2 stop to my hse... hahax... lazy pig...
home, slept... went prime, buy dinner...
now, research... and i gave it alot of thots... mayb i'm fated to b single, but all i wan is tat i have friends around me... i dont wan to care if datin is important or gettin a new bf is wad i need to get on wif life... mayb all i really need is friends... friends tat will support u thru thick and thin, share joy and woe, accompany u, stayin happy 2gether... mayb tat all i need...
tis sem, very tight... lots of projects comin my way... 6 weeks, lots of tests, lots of due dates, lots of quizzes... and then e MEGA BIG END OF SEM EXAMS!!! so, enough of tinkin bout other stuffs when obviously there r way bigger stuffs to care about... haix... enough, jo!!! dont u go to there again...
oh well, make full use of my time... got to research... but b4 i go, i leave a joke tat mimmy send to me... enjoy...


FW:

Dun test my english hor………

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what he came up with…..

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and I 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.

10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down! I don’t un derstand. I am so nice 2 him but I don’t know what he 1.


Ciao!~